Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Town Centre Development Opportunity - 5470m²
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
INSPECTION IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT INCLUDING DURING ADVERTISED OPEN INSPECTION TIMES
- 5,470m2 Land
- HCA Policy Area 9
- Significant Town Centre Location
- Zoned Neighbourhood Centre (Commercial)
- Lot 72 Old Princes Highway 1600m2 (Refer CT)
- Lot 74 Old Princes Highway 1577m2 (Refer CT)
- Lot 76 Old Princes Highway 1307m2 (Refer CT)
- Lot 2 West Terrace 984m2 (Refer CT)
- The Largest of the Four Corner Allotments
- Contingent Sale Across Four Allotments
Littlehampton is a town situated within the greater Mount Barker District Council area within the rapidly expanding Adelaide Hills of South Australia.
Established in 1849 Littlehampton started as a small country town and has now developed into a highly sought after lifestyle environment due to its easy freeway access, proximity to Adelaide and unique lifestyle amenities unobtainable in larger built up communities.
An aspirational postcode to live in Littlehampton' has managed to maintain its country values and is now positioned as one of the Adelaide Hills most sought after places to live. Situated five minutes from Hahndorf, five minutes from Mount Barker and under a half hour drive from Adelaide, Littlehampton is a proud and well established town with appealing estates, high value homes, a high socio economic community and lots of quality new amenities complimented with good public transport.
An ideal town centre for SME's such as professional services, cellar doors, cafe, restaurant, butcher, bakery, cafe, gym or a tourism outlet this allotment is a rare opportunity to secure the last and most significant piece of commercial land in the very centre of town.
Littlehampton's Current Population is 3,522
Existing Town Amenities in Littlehampton
- Quick & Easy Access to the South Eastern Freeway (M1)
- Large Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Market
- 24 hour On The Run' Service Station
- Schools, Kindy & Childcare Centres
- Hotel & Drive Through Bottleshop
- Local Recreation Centres
- Foodland Supermarket
- Hotel & Bottleshop
- Chinese Restaurant
- Indian Restaurant
- Medical Centre
- Service Station
- Dog Groomers
- Pet Store
Distance & Travel Time
Adelaide International Airport
Mount Barker District Council
The Mount Barker District Council is located between 20 and 45 kilometres south-east of Adelaide. The District is bounded by the Adelaide Hills and Mid-Murray Council areas in the north, the Rural City of Murray Bridge in the east, the Alexandrina Council in the south and the City of Onkaparinga in the west.
The area is characterised by rural and rural-residential with rapidly growing urban areas. Key economic indicators for the region include:
- Gross Regional Product: $1.21 billion
- Population: 31,950
- Local jobs: 10,882
- Largest industry sector: Retail
- Number of local businesses: 2,664
- Employed residents: 16,803
To develop and create an iconic new address for Littlehampton and the Adelaide Hills contact
Brett Buckley 0432 231 630 firstname.lastname@example.org
Angus Campbell 0411 737 794 email@example.com
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Prime Commercial Development Site
5,470m² / 1.35 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.