Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TeWhare' 86 acres - Brukunga via Nairne
- Land: 35 ha (86 acres)
A scenic rolling 35-hectare property along Dawesley Creek, TeWhare' will inspire land lovers or hobby farmers. The working 2-stand shearing shed can be leased to agisters or neighbours or simply used for your own primary production purposes. The sturdy soils support strong grazing capabilities for sheep or cattle and the old dairy is ready for a new lease of life should you feel the need to pursue the Air BnB market or set up the home studio.
This Homestead is located a couple of minutes drive past the Nairne Oval, 4 minutes from the main street and is exactly 30 minutes drive from The Tollgate'.
A 1935 double brick Mt Gambier Stone homestead this 72-year-old family residences includes three-bedrooms, two-bathrooms.
Note the lofty, ornate and original 11ft. ceilings, French doors and chandeliers from the old South Australia Hotel all the way through to the parquetry floors. The formal dining and living room boasts a working fireplace and the casual living area gathers warmth from a wood fire combustion heater.
The kitchen's updates from the 1970's feature a stainless bench-top and the primary living room accompanying the kitchen is spacious, sturdy and simple in design. All three bedrooms are spacious and two of the bedrooms have built-in joinery and the return verandah-is a north facing sunroom, which would be ideal as a craft/studio or 4th bedroom.
The established garden has a variety of deciduous and evergreen trees and shrubs featuring camellias, two wisteria arches, and fruit trees.
Contact the agent to arrange your private inspection.
• Property Name TeWhare' is Mauri for My Home'
• c1935 Homestead with rolling rural views on 86 acres with extensive infrastructure in place
• Mains Water connected by a private line from Brukunga
• 7 tanks containing 33,000Gal. of rainwater
• Scott Creek (double fenced)
• 6 Stock water troughs
• 10 solar panels (kW TBA)
• Upgrade in 2015 to house, sheds and dairy
• 2 meters (1 at house, 1 at dairy)
• Electrical private line to s/shed from dairy
• Large Implement Shed 4 Bay incl. 3ph power & service pit
• Tractor shed & a 3-bay shed
• Garden shed
• Garage with a separate lined room including a wood stove.
• Hay Shed (100 round bales)
• Old Chook House
c1938 Shearing Shed (working)
• Shed capacity of 220 merino sheep
• 2 Shearing Stands
• Yards and loading ramp
• Private electricity line to shearing shed
• Small paddocks for holding sheep
c1966 Dairy (last used 1996)
• Utility store & milk room
• 3phase power (sep. meter)
• Incl. yards
• Secure Chemical Storage
• 3 x Large paddocks (well fenced) incl. water
• 6 x Smaller paddocks (well fenced) incl. water
• 2 x loading ramps (for livestock)
• 2 x silos, 10 & 14 ton capacity
• Sandy Loam soil with Rocky outcrops
• Suitable for grazing sheep, cattle and alpacas.
• Big Gum Country
• Double entry gravel driveway
• 10 minutes from South Eastern F/way
- Property Type: Grazing or Lifestyle Property
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living Areas 2
- Building Size: 269.00 m (29 squares) approx.
- Land Size: 34.80ha (86.00 acres) (approx.)
- Toilets: 2
- Secure Parking
- Carport Spaces: 3
- Open Car Spaces: 10
- Eco Friendly Features
- Solar Panels
- Water Tanks
35 ha / 86 acres
3 carport spaces and 10 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.